- if you want to do something, the most important thing is to immediately go to research and then action.
- do not bother to find some Chinese video materials, go directly to the book, read more English materials.
- do not always want to find the most suitable time, must be the end. See the right, almost on it, make sure not to seek perfection.
- do not jump to conclusions. Be careful to seek evidence, bold assumptions.
- everything should be done before it is too late.
- do not try to change others, tired of heart.
- focus on specific goals, and carry them out.
- Don't let yourself get caught up in your emotions, focus on it.
- if you don't know how to make something better, then do more of what is good for it and less of what is not good for it.