Welcome to my personal website. I'm a software engineer from China. I'm interested in GNU/Linux, network security, system architecture and free/libre software solutions.
This site, like most I design, is intentionally minimal to show that websites can be pleasant and functional without a huge footprint. You can read about how I built this site.
Whenever possible I release my writing and source code under Creative Commons or Free Software licenses respectively. Majority of the content of this blog is released under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) That means you can adapt my posts into new content if you so wish! So long as I am credited as the original author and you agree share your adapted content as well, under the terms of the same license.
Disclaimer: The website is not affiliated with the company you know as smartisan.
- The VMware Fusion Pro V13 License
- IPtables HowTo
- How to install zerotier on debian
- How to enable IP Forwarding in Linux
- My Experiences
- Technological Singularity
- org-mode tutorial
- Installing the Go programming language on Debian GNU/Linux
- Do Not Waste Your Time
- The Proxifier For Mac License
- The Charles For Mac License
- The VMware Fusion Pro V12 License
- How To Flush DNS Cache
- How To enable BBR On Debian
- How To Crack Burpsuite Pro
- Automatic Proxy Configuration Not Working On Mac
- A Wireguard Multi-User Management Solution
- Building a Emacs Org-Mode Blog